Old December 1st 04, 07:56 PM
Deborah

Hi,

I use Reveal brand light bulbs. It helps, especially during the months of
grayness.....

Best,
Deborah

"Beadseeker" wrote in message
Does anyone else have trouble working when the weather is dark and rainy?

We
are having intense storms today and although it is only 10:30 AM, the

darkness
level outside looks like 4PM or later. I'm having a lot of trouble

working
today - I have special orders to finish - and I realized that I have this
problem when it is dark outside. This may be because my eyes are so bad,

I'm
legally blind without my glasses, but I was just curious if the weather

affects
any other beaders/beadmakers this way? Time to go get out the Ott lamp.

Thanks,
Patti