Old December 2nd 05, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Oh... I finally got it...

Well... it could possibly be in the next aisle... I only looked on the one
aisle where MOST of the yarns were. I guess I'll have to have another look
when I go there again! )

Gemini

"suzee" wrote in message
reenews.net...
MRH wrote:
My "Mr Brown" Disco yarn, Mary Maxim catalogue, and three Freebie
patterns (I already had two of them... the funky looking purse was the
only one I *didn't* have) came in the mail yesterday.... I forgot to
mention it last night. ) It's a neat colour, but with only one skein
that size you really can't make much... guess if you want to make
something with it you just have to go buy some more. So is Mary Maxim
the only place to buy that particular type of yarn? I was in WalMart
this morning, and while they had some funky looking yarn (eyelash, and
other feathery type stuff), I didn't see any of the Disco yarn.

I've seen it in our Michael's and the Meijer stores (midwestern
grocery-department store chain)

sue