Old March 4th 04, 09:19 AM
Roberta Zollner

Welcome Debbie!
Take a deep breath, relax. It will work fine! You'll be a pro in no time.
Which basic quilting book do you have? Most of them have a simple beginner
project. Go to your local quilt store, show them your book, and they'll
probably be delighted to advise you. Or maybe they have some kind of
suitable kit to get you started.
Roberta in D

"Debbie Williamson" wrote in message
Hi my name is Debbie and I'm new here and to quilting. Can anyone tell
me the best place to start quilting. It is all new to me. I have many
books and want to learn. But all the cutting and fitting has me worried.
I really would like to machine piece and hand quilt. Does this sound
like it would work. I need all the help and tips I can get
Thank you Debbie
Cochranville Pa.