Old March 4th 04, 06:42 AM
Mary in Oregon

Welcome, Debbie. The best place to start is with something easy.... the
more experienced quilters will give you specific tips. My suggestions is to
read, read, read, practice, practice, practice and don't be afraid of making
mistakes.

--
Mary
"Debbie Williamson" wrote in message
Hi my name is Debbie and I'm new here and to quilting. Can anyone tell
me the best place to start quilting. It is all new to me. I have many
books and want to learn. But all the cutting and fitting has me worried.
I really would like to machine piece and hand quilt. Does this sound
like it would work. I need all the help and tips I can get
Thank you Debbie
Cochranville Pa.