Old January 13th 17, 07:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Birthday greetings

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:23:48 +0000, Shirley
wrote:

On 13/01/2017 15:36, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:17:24 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 1/13/2017 7:01 AM, Shirley wrote:
On 12/01/2017 23:55,
wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

Hee hee, that'll warm you up Shirley! Hope you don't live Suffolk way
or on the coast anyway.

I live in Derbyshire, just on the edge of the Peak District, the
foothills of the Pennine Chain.

Lovely countryside there! I see they are worried the storms are a
re-run of the 1950s one that did so much damage to low lying coastal
places