Old July 4th 15, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
harrid58

Default Tapastry Floss A Way storage boxes and supplies

I am currently looking for the 5 inch wide plastic hanger tags with a tab for info (eg. DMC number) for the floss-a-way bags.

I purchased a number of the boxes a number of years ago. I have the boxes with the hanging rods and the bags. I am looking for the hangers to adhere to the bags so I can hang and organize the rest of my threads in them.

Does anyone know where I can purchase them? I have looked on ebay and not found them.

Please email me at

Thank you