Old November 20th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

Default Does Anyone Here Do Neon (It's Enclosed In Glass!)?

On Nov 19, 2:56*pm, "Javahut" wrote:
"Chemo the Clown" wrote in ...
On Nov 10, 9:07 pm, "The Shadow" wrote:

" Moonraker" wrote in message

"Javahut" wrote in message
Without questions, there isn't much activity.

I've got a question, then?

Where's my long-promised DVD on making molds? ROTFLMAO

Hey, I got the ZingBrush on You Tube didn't I? What else you want?
You need to get that zingbrush web page going, for serious, I put that
address up there and then went looking and got surprised!!

You don't need that DVD, you got me!

That's a pretty crappy youtube video. Blurry and no sound. Makes me
wonder if it didn't come out of Canada somewhere.

First try at it and bite me, *The lady running it is small in stature and
wings that thing around that window and does NOT have sore choulders from
buffing the window and you should see what it does on brass cabinet door
panels!! *talk about glow!!

The video will be improved upon, but you get the drift...- Hide quoted text -

Didn't realize you did the vid. BTW...what's the diff between the
zingbruch and the Pzazz brush. Both seem to do the same thing. I've
used the Pzazz for years and pretty sure I get the same result.