Old July 8th 08, 10:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
celestial_arts

Default Summer greetings to all!

On Jul 5, 5:39*am, "D Kat" wrote:
thanks marianne - i am right handed so i am retraining my left to do things
and hen pecking with my right. *i bought some polymer clay with this silly
idea that i could at least be making stamps and found that to be a cruel
joke...

good idea though on the reading - i will simply have to find something to
read or re-read. *i may start reformulating some glazes as well.

many a time i wish i had half shelves to make better use of space. *lucky
you!

i know you do high fire/oxidation glazes so i'm not much help to you in the
way of glazes (in fact i know of no one that does high fire/oxidation other
than you). *- if you can post some pictures somewhere though they might be
ones that can be created or found one way or another.

hope you get those recipes and someone to make them up. *donna

"Bubbles/Marianne" wrote in message

"D Kat" wrote in message
hi Marianne! *i know how you feel about not being able to work - i have
my right hand bandaged up and will not be able to use it for at least
another month - i'm going seriously stir crazy though i am learning to
hen peck type - capitals are a problem.

new kiln sounds wonderful - hope you get a replacement glaze maker soon.