Old April 20th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

Good point - this little girl is growing so quickly I'm sure she'd outgrow
anything I made before it started showing wear as well!

LauraJ

"Mistress of Yarn" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I made my daughter a lacey top with this yarn about 7 years ago. It
wore relatively okay and it definitely got softer after washing--
It turned out perfect as she outgrew it before it could really start to
show any real signs of wear. I don't recall it really shrinking a lot
though--maybe because it was a lacier style?