Old January 22nd 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default NYB

oh yes! Cute PDF writer is great! I used it to make the PDF files on my
website - I had complaints about the html pages but never about the PDF
files.

The only problem with it is remembering to *print* it to the writer instead
of saving as one would normally do. But it is something one can get used to
pretty fast if done enough ;-)

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands
Take out: so much quilting to reply.
Time to accept, time to grow, time to take things slow
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jes...pson/my_photos
Lynn, I had the same printing problem as you mention: my printer
wouldn't work through VPC. However, I found a cute little app called --
appropriately enough -- CutePDF at
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp (free version). Now
whenever I "print" something in VPC, it simply saves as a .pdf file in
my Shared folder; then I can access it from my Mac and print it normally
without any size "translation" problems. HTH.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education