Old January 22nd 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default NYB

Cheryl in Oz wrote:
Want a lesson?

From you? Any day! Thanks Cheryl. I don't know why I didn't even

think of using EQ4. I'm not sure if I can print on EQ4, running
through the Virtual PC emulator. I'll have to give it a try. I think
I could use the paper piecing patterns Tina sent the link for and then
find similar ones in EQ4 to visualize them all together and play with
colors... that should work. There goes the rest of my night (and the
progress on my current quilt project, oops).

-Lynn