Old January 22nd 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default NYB

If you have some idea what (like how many "spikes" per arc, etc) you want
you can design one on EQ and you can print it out to any size you need. If
you have no idea you can just design a whole lot and play with them.

Want a lesson?

--

Cheryl in Oz
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

"quilter" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've decided I need to make a New York Beauty quilt someday, paper
pieced. Where should I start? Which books should I buy? Karen
Stone's book seems to be out of stock on amazon (where I have a gift
certificate). Valori Wells' Radiant NY Beauties is there though. Does
anyone know if either of these come with CD"s to print the paper piece
patterns, so I don't have to fiddle with photocopying them? Thanks, as
always!
PS: I know how to paper piece, so I don't need help on that part, but
the NYB part is a mystery to me.

Lynn, who shouldn't even be thinking about another project yet.