Old January 22nd 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default NYB

The Karen Stone Quilts books has a CD available to print out the
patterns. But I you do have to have EQ5 to use it.
(I got the CD/software before I got the book. G)
I love being able to print out the foundations what ever size I want to
make.
Have also done one of the other quilts in the book/cd, and am
contemplating others.

Pati, in Phx

quilter wrote:

I've decided I need to make a New York Beauty quilt someday, paper
pieced. Where should I start? Which books should I buy? Karen
Stone's book seems to be out of stock on amazon (where I have a gift
certificate). Valori Wells' Radiant NY Beauties is there though. Does
anyone know if either of these come with CD"s to print the paper piece
patterns, so I don't have to fiddle with photocopying them? Thanks, as
always!
PS: I know how to paper piece, so I don't need help on that part, but
the NYB part is a mystery to me.

Lynn, who shouldn't even be thinking about another project yet.