Old March 10th 05, 11:06 PM
Pat

Thanks............I even dowloaded Mozilla and it told me it was the
ISP.........RATS!!!!

Tell everyone hello........I will call and complain!!!

"Valkyrie" wrote in message
I doubt that it's directly an OE problem, before you panic call your ISP

and
see if they have changed news service provider or if you've somehow

'bumped'
a setting.

I know some people have a lot of problems getting the newsgroups using
Outlook Express but it's actually more a problem with their ISP's news
source than the OE program. I've been accessing numerous newsgroups, both
alt and binary on OE since I changed to my present ISP. I've been using

the
OE news reader for over 6 years without a hitch; they use SuperNews for
their Usenet outsourcing.

Val

"Pat" wrote in message
My news reader on Outlook Express just informed me that I can no longer
get
the alt.sewing group!!!!

Can someone tell me how to get another reader??.....or

something??.......