Old March 9th 05, 12:38 PM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Ingrid!

I was trying to think of a St. Patrick's theme for Butterbean, but I may
have to do it with Click Art, since I don't have a green costume for her. I
think I bought a costume, one time, to make a Christmas picture, and it's
become an obsession! Lol. I've had people e-mail her picture on to other
people, and it makes me feel good to know she gives people a chuckle.

I love the peyote patterns on your site, especially that ocean and that
leaf one! (Even though I've sworn to NEVER to peyote again after my one
experience!)

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"mermaidscove_com" wrote in message
oups.com...
...Went to your website
www.beadbimbo.com and I love your tree beads,
also the butterbean page had me in stitches!
That link I gave you to Miyuki, I don't know for sure if that's the
official Miyuki site but it's got pictures of all their beads and a lot
of project pictures as well. I don't read japanese though so I'm not
sure what all the text says.

Ingrid
http://www.mermaidscove.com