Old September 26th 04, 02:27 PM
Taria

Hope Cornflake is better KAte. I thought our kitties didn't go on
counters. I have found that if you get up in the middle of the night
there is a bad cat sprawled across the kitchen table or the counter.
Think the cool tile counter is a draw in the warm summer. I have been
using a lot of the beach wipes since I caught the kitties. Cats
seem easier than dogs but really they are just sneakier!
Taria

Kate Dicey wrote:

Cat solvent! Ouch, that made my face ache with the giggles! But I do
know what you mean. Kitties are not permitted on work surfaces here,
and Cornflake may be thick as tar, but he has a reasonable grasp of what
I won't allow, and has never tried to get up there. Sugar Puff, on the
other hand, is just so nosy that she has tried. Not often, as she isn't
fond of flying lessons!