Old February 8th 04, 06:08 AM

If the machine has a "Domestic Sewing Machine Company" label on it, then
the machine must be a Domestic sewing machine; maybe they named the
model Viking and it isn't made by Husqvarna at all.

Just guessing here...

flan wrote:

I recv'd an old Viking machine(from someone who knows nothing about
sewing machines) which appears to sew just fine except for the huge (3
rows of 15 settings/bs LCR Manual) red selection stitch/embroidery?
knob which will not turn and will only allow normal stitch and zig
zag. I've tried to search for this model (1366) on the net, but can't
find any info. It looks like 1950's or 60's and has no style "name"
except for Viking.

Someone said it looks like an industrial grade machine, but it comes
in an old carrying case, so I don't think it is. It's light grey and
it also has a metal plate on the back which says Domestic Sewing
Machine Company, Cleveland Ohio, and Toronto, Canada. Is this an
embroidery machine as well as a normal sewing machine and is it worth

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa