Old November 2nd 03, 02:33 PM
annemarie

"Uncle John" wrote in message
"wayneinkeywest" wrote in
news
"Jan Clauson" wrote in message
link.net...
John,
I've long been searching for such a product. Would you mind posting
me a packet, too?

Thanks,
Jan C.

John:
That sounds like a much better idea than waxing corks. I don't need
you to send me any, but would appreciate your telling me manufacturer
and product names, if you don't mind.
Thanks,
Wayne Seidl

No worries mate

I'll have that for you in a couple of days.

If any body else would lke a packet send me a message on

Regards

John Webb

How amazing that these are not well known outside NZ ) Your jars sound
fantastic, I have only used glass jars never thought of making my own.
Don't do much preserving really, but what a wonderful present.