Old June 14th 07, 12:40 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Juno

Default Home again.

DAB wrote:
Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer
arrived today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor
released me with a handful of prescriptions and very strict
instructions.
I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just
follow orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up
a needle. In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight
mystery story.
Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Glad your home and hope you get better real fast...don't rush it!

Donna

I'm so glad your home. Take care of yourself and pamper yourself. It's
time to be the Queen of the household and let DH do for you. He'll feel
great for being able to and you'll heal much faster.
Hugs,
Juno