Old September 17th 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Pogonip[_2_]

Default ** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote:
Wow, that is certainly encouraging. Thanks for the info.

Pogonip wrote:

It is a nice knitting blog, IMNSHO. Rather refreshingly plain layout,
no fancy HTML stuff, nice clear pictures of works in progress or
finished. She does some recycling (actually reusing) of old yarn
gotten by frog-stitching old sweaters, which I think is good. She has
some very intricate lace knitting she's working on....all in all, I
enjoyed the page.

Glad to pass it on. I appreciate a nicely done page, one that doesn't
give me a headache, but does show me something that a real person is
doing, with some indication of the personality behind the page. I like
knitting, and have been doing it in one form or another since I taught
myself in high school. I have gotten a little carried away, and have a
few knitting machines, including 2 1/2 sock machines, and a lot of yarn
that I need to rehome. Or trash. Some isn't really in good enough
condition to use. Pages like this one give me a little push to get on
with it. Not that I actually have, you understand...I'm just feeling
the push. ;-)

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com