Old August 3rd 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking,rec.crafts.misc,alt.rec.woodworking,alt.woodworking
outofthewoods

Default Stains from Black Walnuts - Please Help

Have you tried lemon juice?.
Hotfoot.

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
: In article ,
: says...
: I was picking and halving walnuts, and my hands got dark brown from
: tannin in walnut's shell.
:
: Please, is there any effective agent to remove dark stains off the
: hands ?
:
:
: You're not going to believe this, and I don't know if the product is
: still on the market with the same formula, but a friend of mine had the
: same problem several years ago and got the stain off with Purify
: mouthwash!