Old May 10th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
Carver

Default Newbie to this discussion board

Hello all. I am new to this board. I have been carving for about 4-5
years. My first carving was a Horned Grebe. I did carve a few wildfowl
but found I liked carving Wood Spirits better. I have carved a number
of them. I usually use Cottonwood bark but I recently received a
cypress knee so I am giving that a try.
I have sold a number of my carvings and given a few away as gifts. I
had a gift store tell me they wanted to show and sell my carvings but
unfortunately they had a fire and are out of business for at least a
year.
You can view some of my carvings at www.eaglesneststudio.4t.com
I hope to be an active member on this board and look forward to
meeting you all.
Bob