Old March 13th 04, 10:39 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Dr. Quilter" wrote:

Obviously I know nothing about taxes. Just got a shock when I did the
calculations for 2003 and noticed for the first time we owe a big chunk
(at least for us, since in the past we always got a couple hundred bucks
back). Remember we rent, we don't get too much interest from savings
accounts, and we have no other income besides 2 postdoc salaries. This
is the second time we filed jointly.

snip

I'd suggest getting some advice from an expert -- the H&R Block people
tend to be pretty knowledgeable. We used them for years, though this
year we switched to TurboTax and like that very much.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1