Old May 19th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Donna Anderson

Wishing Kathy NV all the best for a speedy recovery.
Shirley

In message ,
writes
Last I heard Kathy NV was recovering well from surgery.

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 01:11:28 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I hadn't heard anything about this. It must have been sudden. And
yes, I also wonder about the ones I don't hear from. I'm especially
concerned about Kathy NV. Any one hear from her?

Pete and I are both still disabled, still waiting for that engine to
make us rich, and still happy none the less.

Tina

On Apr 6, 7:22*pm, "Annie Bauer" wrote:
I am still out here puttering around with beads and such. Nice to see some
familiar names pop up on the roll call. Without meaning to come off as
morbid or anything, but when I heard that Dona Anderson had passed away last
week, I was reminded once again of the fragility of *life and though of
those of you that I have not seen post recently.

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

--