Old November 22nd 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

Default Hey Chemo! let's not steal the guys thread Zing Brush!

About that brush, if you likt the Pzazz you'll love the Zing, at least , we
do.

Notice the machine that runs it, not a drill, but a variable speed
polisher/Sander from Harbor Freight, (cheap), or others if you prefer. The
part that threads on the polisher is machined from AL stock, threaded to
match, and is removable whe the brush wears out, so replacement cost is
minor.

the ergodynamics are such taht you won't wear yourself out with un-natural
movements and additional weight, supported by arms and shoulders.

The action accomplished by the brushes is pretty much the same, a tampico
fiber brush gets the same results, I have no idea what the diameter of a
Pzazz brush is, these are about 6 inches diameter.

Moonraker came up with these quite a while ago, sent me one to try, I liked
it, found a local guy to machine the parts and a source for the brushes and
bought a quantity to reduce the cost. I have one studio that buys them from
me, in 3 years he finally wore out a brush, and he is a production shop doin
lots of square footage a week, so the use the brush gets is daily. They
really hold up well and bring a brilliant patina to the metal and can be as
glossy as you want.

Tell Moon you want to try one, he probably knows how to contact you....