Old October 7th 05, 07:22 PM
rory

"From him I get my love of books... and a lot of stubborness!
This guy is 89, used to sing in the children's choir of the Cathedral in
Seville until his voice changed, then he fought in the Civil War in
Spain, and when he was tortured by Franco's guys in the 50s after
raising money to give Xmas packages to political prisoners he picked up
ad moved first to Buenos Aires, then Montevideo

sorry for you, doc!
I got you in my heart. Tell your little baby the more possible of this
"nonno".
This kind of people don't born anymore!
un abbraccio
marina da Roma

"DrQuilter" ha scritto nel messaggio
Had a stroke last night. He has been living with my aunt in Brasil for a
while now, and I haven't seen him for years ( I feel quite guilty
about that. I used to exchange letters with him when I first moved here,
but then we stopped. My uncle heard him breathing differently early
this morning and called the ambulance. Half his body is paralized and he
can't talk. He is sedated now, has warmed up and has some colour, and
we'll know the extent of the brain damage tomorrow.

This guy is 89, used to sing in the children's choir of the Cathedral in
Seville until his voice changed, then he fought in the Civil War in
Spain, and when he was tortured by Franco's guys in the 50s after
raising money to give Xmas packages to political prisoners he picked up
ad moved first to Buenos Aires, then Montevideo, and called his wife and
3 daughters by his side a year later.

From him I get my love of books... and a lot of stubborness!
--
Dr. Quilter