Old June 12th 05, 10:42 PM
Taria

Hey Wendy I just got one with my coupon Wednesday. The mat itself says
not to use fixed blade knives. Maybe a new sharp razor knife might
work. I think you should be safe against the zombie discards ; )
Taria

frood wrote:
I just used a 40% off coupon to buy a 24x36 cutting mat. However, my work
table is only 20" wide, so I want to cut it down to size. What type of
implement do I need to cut this with? Heavy duty scissors? Craft knife?
Chain saw? And since it's self-healing, is the cut-off bit going to drag
itself back and put itself back together? Will I be perpetually fighting the
zombie cutting mat discards?