Old September 10th 04, 03:51 AM
Slgraber

i got a thrill when i contributed a bowl to the company xmas door prize group.
a girl who liked my pots but couldn't buy one, won it and was so thrilled she
danced & nearly dropped the pot! until then i didn't understand pieces could
make people feel like that.

steve

Subject: biggest thrill
From: "annemarie"
Date: 9/9/2004 6:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Ok Bubbles "biggest blunders" was a cool thread to start so interesting
reading about some of the awful things that have happened to people.
What are peoples biggest thrills with pottery. Mine so far has been to
recieve an award that I did not expect. I entered and exhibition, was
pleased to be selected, went along to the opening with no expectation at all
of winning the prize (just a book and some praise ) I did win it though, I
was standing between my husband and a dear friend and they both turned to
look at me with huge smiles. Could have blown me over with a puff.

steve graber