Old September 18th 04, 10:08 PM
~Candace~

Omg that sounds delish, Sarjane! I wanna see!

"Sjpolyclay" wrote in message
Are you putting holes in before baking? I found that slowing at the very
end
is helping me get nicely rounded beads. Sometimes Im getting ovals.

I've been doing these too---and if you hold the tile/glass piece with two
hands
during the round-round swirling, it gives you more consistantly round
beads,
not ovals. Ovals happen when you are going farther in one direction
(minutely)
than the other.
I'm doing these lentils, baking, and then appliquing my Japanese Girl
canes
onto the fronts. I'll post pics when I get my scanner working--its been a
bad
machine month!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery