Old September 18th 04, 08:28 PM
Diana Curtis

Isnt that fun, cause the ones I like the most are the ones with the white in
them. Maybe because it reminds me of ice cream with butterscotch swirls? I
appreciate the comments. :-)
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.
"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
I like the gold ones. I have some just like them but without the white.

LOL
When I have mud I usually just mix some translucent with sparklies in it

and
they turn out pretty good.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
These are so much fun, its hard to stop! I made a simple bullseye cane

of
pink and green for Lisa's beads and then used the leftovers on the

oriental
styled ones. The gold ones are mud, practice, practice, practice..
Thank you for looking,
Diana
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamom44/my_photos in the clay folder