Old September 18th 04, 08:09 PM
Debbie B

I just took a small picture frame from the dollar store and put tape on the
sides & ends.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
It's on my list of things to try, and soon! I need to find a decent piece
of glass first.
I, for one, am glad you're having a dry spell with quilting. It means

more
lovely eye candy for me! hahahahahah!

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Aww.. thanks Candace!
This is just what I needed. Im going thru a dry spell in quilting, as

in,
dont want to sew right now, and needed to get back to clay. All it takes
sometimes is finding a fun new technique and an appreciative audience.
Are you planning to give this a shot? Whats really nice is if you dont
like
how it turns out after you flatten it, you can give it a few more larger
swirls under the plastic and re-bicone the ball, then reflatten. Its
exciting... but now my hands are tired and Im almost out of mud. :-(
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but
let
"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...
yum yum yum yum yum yum yum!
did I mention yum?

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
These are so much fun, its hard to stop! I made a simple bullseye

cane
of
pink and green for Lisa's beads and then used the leftovers on the
oriental
styled ones. The gold ones are mud, practice, practice, practice..
Thank you for looking,
Diana
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamom44/my_photos in the clay folder