Old December 21st 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Default Latest adventures

Hi Everybody!
Haven't had time to post in the last couple of days but have been
reading the daily digest emails faithfully.

I actually had time to stamp last weekend!! I'm not kidding!! :-) This
is big news for me these days!

DMIL invited me over to stamp for the afternoon while DH and DFIL went
hunting. I took her up on the offer eagerly, as I had yet to stamp
even one Christmas card. It took me a while to design the prototype,
but I then made a total of 18 cards (that's when I ran out of gold
brads). I'm going to make at least one other design. The cards will
arrive at their destinations after Christmas, but it turns out most of
my family is late with cards this year so no one will notice :-)

I'll post pictures to a website after Christmas. One of our members is
my stamping pen pal and I don't want to post pics until she receives
her card.

It's Christmas break for us now, so I'm hoping to have a lot of
stamping time in the next week. One technique I'd like to try is
stamping on nylons. (There was an article featuring some techniques in
a past Rubber Stamper issue). I have a bunch of old knee-highs saved
for the project, just haven't gotten around to using them.

--Barbara