Old February 26th 17, 09:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default New cartoon

I have put up a new entry in my comic strip, this time however, it is
not about quilting, it is an adapted version of another joke out of
"Life in These United States" from "Reader's Digest."

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

As I noted in my description of the comic:

The lady with the blue hair is the secretary of the black man. Before
you all start yelling "sexist" at me for making the secretary female,
this is pretty clearly the context of the original joke in "Reader's
Digest." Besides, I had to make the Boss and secretary some race and sex .
There is also an implied "dirty joke" that did not appear in the
original, I don't really know what it says about me that I put it in there.

--
Brian Christiansen