Old September 5th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Default Book - needlework books we own

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Ambuter,Carolyn The Open Canvas

SNIP

Here's mine - although I know I have a few more that aren't on the list
( I need to get it updated). I just recently picked up one by Shay
Pendry. This may not format correctly as I copied it from Excel into
Word, removed the columns and then copied it from Word into the message.

Ambuter,Carolyn The Open Canvas
Baines, Patricia Flax and Linen
Baker, Muriel Stumpwork, The art of raised embroidery
Beck, Thomasina The Embroiderer's Garden
Better Homes & Gardens 2001 Cross stitch Designs
Bradbury, Frances English Crewel Designs 16th to 18th C
Bryan, Esther Quilt of Belonging
Caswell, Ho wren and Robertson The Thread Thesaurus
Clabburn, Pamela Samplers
Davis, Courtney Celtic Initials and Alphabets
Davis, Courtney Celtic Knotwork & Spirals
de Dillmont,Therese The Complete Encyclopedia of Needlework
Diehl, Liz Turner Stumpwork, History, Technique and Stitch Guide
Edmonds, Mary Jane Samplers & Samplermakers 1700-1850
Everliving, Tessa Window Workshop
Fastest,Gaffe Glorious Needlepoint
Costello, Mary A World of Embroidery
Hurst, Barbara & Roy New Designs in Raised Embroidery
Hopewell, Jeff Pillow Lace and Bobbins
Jackson, Kulaks Subversive Cross stitch - 33 designs for your surly side
Johnson, Eleanor Thimbles and Thimble Cases
Kelly, Marie 1000 Great Cross stitch Designs
Kremlin, Jacqueline F. Metallic Thread Embroidery
Kremlin A Stitchery's Guide to Silk Thread
Lane, Maggie Needlepoint by Design
Lane, Rose Wilder Woman's Day Book of American Needlework
Lochinvar, Schoenberg & Silver The Earthly Paradise - William Morris
Martin, Mary Mary Martin's Needlepoint
Miller,Pam Splendor Conversion Charts
Montana, J Floral Stitches
O's teen, Darlene The Proper Stitch
Pauli, Lynn Crewel Embroidery
Pendry, Shay
Polanski, Iva Cross Stitch Calligraphy
Ring, Betty Girlhood Embroidery
Rogers, Lindsay Tatting Collage
Rome, Carol Cheney A New Look at Bargepole
Ronaldson, Miss Useful & Ornamental Knitting & Netting Work
Russell, Beth Traditional Needlepoint
Scobey & McGrath Celebrity Needlepoint
Sirna,Gail In Praise of Needlework
Stack, Lotus The Decorative Thread Embroidery
Standiland, Ray Medieval Craftsmen, Embroiderers
Studebaker, Sue Ohio is My Dwelling Place (school girl samplers)
Swain, Margaret Embroidered Stuart Pictures
Thompson, Ginnie Audubon Birds in Cross Stitch
Vanessa Ann Collection 100 Cross stitch gifts from Nature
Verso, Jo Picture it in Cross Stitch
Webb,Mary Embroidery Stitches
Whiteaker, Stafford English Garden Embroidery
Wilson, Erica Say it with Stitches

Sampler and Antique Needlework Vol 11
The Needlearts
Needlepoint '78
Anchor: Canvaswork Stitches and Patterns
Celebration of Stitching

The last couple have no author listed. This has been a good reminder
for me to get busy and update my list.

MargW