Old July 1st 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
nickie{D}

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGletters

If top-posting is considered poor netiquette, which I agree, it is, but
it is helpful to someone using a text reader, then perhaps netiquette
needs to be adjusted to meet the needs of differently abled readers.

nickie

DA wrote:
"David R. Sky" wrote in message
.bc.ca...

And I'd like to add to mirjam's request: could you please put your

snippage

David, top posting is considered poor netiquette, and will get you
flamed in most USENET groups. Hope this explains better than I can.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette
DA