Old March 25th 05, 01:30 PM
Nunya

I can't speak about the CDs, but I bought a learn to knit kit(Baby Booties
and hat - lion brand), and I learned very easily. It comes with a pattern,
small learn to knit booklet, yarn, needles, and weaving needle. They also
have scarves, and a hat and scarf kit.
Don't know if that helps
Chris
"Brenda Harris" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me of a good Learn-to-knit CD? My 8 year old neice wants

learn to knit, and because we don't live near each other, I have been
putting her off. BUt I thought that if I could get her started and then

send
her home with a CD for her computer, she would be able to manage on her

own
until our next visit. Thanks for any suggestions.
Brenda