Old July 4th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Knitting done on baby blue jeans

On Jul 2, 2:44 am, Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply
wrote:
Now I just have to wash them, sew them together, and do all the details.

Not bad -- I only had to rip parts out two or three times. The rest of
the things are, uh, "design details," yeah, that's what they are --
seriously, they were easy to do workarounds for. I'm not going to mess
up a gift and have someone turn their nose up at it.

Now to take a few days off and do the beginning-of-July dishcloth
knit-along.

Good for you, Melinda!

Higs,
Katherine