Old April 28th 15, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Quick and Easy?

On Thursday, 23 April 2015 06:53:07 UTC+10, pat on the green wrote:
This is the first 'thread' I have started since the changeover.

I am envisaging a scenario (the exact circumstances don't matter at
all), when I would dearly love to make small bed quilts for two girls (7
and 4) and a cot quilt for the new baby brother.
However, if I do embark on this project, I really need something quick
and easy. Some of you might remember that I don't usually do quick and
easy! But, if I let this idea take hold of me, I am not going to have
time for a specially designed and exotically quilted -(not that I used
to do that anyway gg) set of gifts.

What idea would be your favourite?

Thank for comments,

Pat on the Green

I know I am a bit late but I like Chinese Coins. I can be a good way to use left over strips in you have some in the right colours.

Dee in Oz