Old April 27th 15, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman

Default Quick and Easy?

On 4/26/2015 11:51 AM, pat on the green wrote:
On 26/04/2015 16:52, wrote:
What about just doing squares or rectangles/squares together
which would be a no brainer and quick to do. You could graph out a
simple quilt of your own design. A 4 patch, then a print square the
size of the 4 patch, so every other square different but in the same
color scheme. Just a couple of thoughts.
Sandy$

Ah-Ha! Something different - squares. I had wondered about doing some
half-square triangle squares. So maybe I could do a combination of just
square/rectangles, some with simple pattern, some plain, with a border -
even sashing. If I knew whether/when the family might be going, it
would be less of a time factor. I'm imagining something like them
saying 'well, we're going back to Poland next month!! I don't mind if I
finish before they go - even a lot - or if they don't go g
Looking out at the weeds in my garden, I'll have to wait for there to be
a few rainy days! Mind you, it is so dry, that I can't get the weeds
out at the moment. England in April - a drought??? How can that be?

Thanks for the suggestion Sandy.

Pat on the green

My favorite pattern for a quickie quilt is Railfence. Especially if it's
a scrappy and I don't care what lands where.

--
Whahoo!
Dreamweaver