Old July 1st 14, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default THE EASIEST NEEDLEWORK TO LEARN

On Monday, June 30, 2014 11:59:21 AM UTC-4, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 6/28/2014 4:42 AM, Kay Lancaster wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 03:24:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I'm not trying to teach but considering trying to learn.

Basic cross stitch is going to be the cheapest to learn (the yarns and

canvases used for needlepoint are generally much

more expensive).

snip

Yeah, what Kay said! And remember to keep posting here, especially if

you have questions/problems. We mostly have lots of experience with

most types of needlework and are great at enabling!

--

Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Thanks to all of you for your input. It looks like embroidery is the best choice for a beginner like me.