Old January 5th 05, 07:07 PM
ally

I like leather or leatherlike stuff personally, though I will never knot
again after I lost one of my Tink beads when a necklace came undone and
got lost in my cleavage!

At the moment I am trying out the neoprene stuff which I bought a roll
of, but I dont really like that either. I dont think it looks as nice
as leather and undoes even more easily, I nearly lost another necklace
the other day.

So I now have an order in for some more of the cord crimp ends whcih are
perfect and look nicer than a knot too. I am also more grateful I have
a large chest - put there especially to catch badly knotted necklacesG
:-)
--
ally
website: www.alcom.demon.co.uk