Old October 8th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

Default Aunt Acid celebrates the Day of the Dead

and she's doing it all month in the window of a fabulous bead store in
Boulder Colorado. She's wearing beads, of course---some I made, some I just
strung up. Many of the beads have skulls and hands and other symbols, and
she's got a beaded skull scepter too. And a polymer clay skull in her hat.
Then again, HER skull is polymer clay, and you can visit her website to see
how she was made.

here's the recent post with pictures on her blog--
http://auntyacid.wordpress.com
and here's her website. Can you tell I'm having fun with her, and more to
come???
http://auntacid.com

Sarajane