Old September 22nd 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_2_]

Default Machine in shop

I do the same thing.....makes for some loose stitches!!!

--
Alice in PA
"Bonnie Patterson" wrote in message
news
I've had the knee lift for years and I use it, BUT, I learned to sew
on a machine in a cabinet WITH a knee actuated power/start/go thingy.
Sometimes I hit the knee lift to make it sew! I don't know why my knee
has that memory...
Bonnie, in Middletown, VA

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:09:56 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Isn't that something? My friends who come here and quilt with me just
will
not use the knee lift; neither will our DDs or DDILs. On the other hand
(knee?), I feel absolutely deprived without one. If I could just figure
out
how to attach one to the serger, I'd be a happy clam. Polly