Old May 28th 13, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Default I'M AN AUNTIE

Continuing in a family tradition started by Aunt Elizabeth over 100
years ago, my cousin's daughter just presented me with a delightful
birthday present:
Marilyn Rose
born
5/28/13 at 5:28 AM

Yes, there will be major spoilage, just as I was Lizzie's favorite niece.

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 5/18/13 – Penguin Bookmark

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2013 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT