Old October 4th 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Default black fabric?

Just be aware that it is going to pick up the slightest fibre in the air
- it doesn't even have to touch the fabric, but it will stick. If you
do use batting that beards, it will show that, too. I have tended
towards tone on tone 'blacks' for a while now, because I can never seem
to get it 'clean'.
It looks wonderful, though g especially with bright colours.
..
In message , Janner
writes
Any recommendations for black fabric to use as background for a change?
I usually piece with calico in ecru but thought that I might experiment
with black, so any do's or don'ts?

Janner
France

--