Old June 16th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_2_]

Default AD - New lampwork by Kandice Seeber today!

Glad to see you are not just a "figment" etc......so thought I would say
hello and "glad to see you".....even tho we have not formally met, lol.

Heather
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
¢¾ ¢¾ ¢¾
Hot DAMN, Kandice!! Those colors and your mad skills.....!!!! Now
I'm gonna start the day crying. .. . .....
(Kevin goes for a job interview next week.......someday I'll be able
to buy lampwork [or ANY beads] again. I will, I swear I'll never go
hungry -- uh, I mean beadless! -- again)
Love ya, babycakes!
~ Soozie
¢¾ ¢¾ ¢¾

On Jun 7, 3:21 pm, Kandice Seeber wrote:
Good afternoon all! I hope you're having a great weekend....it's been
so hot here that this is the first chance I have gotten to make beads
in days, so... here are some new beads today! I have a nice large set
on ebay in the same colors as the Water Girl set I sold here in the
last couple weeks. Check out the Auctions page to see the new Water
Girl set!

http://www.lampwork.net/auctions.html

Thanks so much for reading and have a great week!

Kandice