Old September 17th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kathy

Default AD - Updates to the website - and a small set on auction

Kandice,
Those are beautiful and you are doing quite well on them.
KathyH
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
Hi everyone! Here's a quick bead auction today - a small set of beads

that
will be featured in the upcoming book "A Guide to Hot Glass Colors and
Techniques. The Study of Purples and Pinks", by Lori Robbins and Kim

Scott.
There are just 7 of these - perfect for a classy bracelet.

Jillian

I also updated the Jewelry Designer's Gallery and the Bead Gallery today.

Bead Gallery
http://www.lampwork.net/gallery.html

Jewelry Designer's Gallery
http://www.lampwork.net/designergallery.html

The Made to Order page is doing quite well, and I now have a turnover time
of about 3-4 weeks, depending on the size of the order. So get your

orders
in before the holiday rush happens!

Made to Order
http://www.lampwork.net/catalog.html

Last but not least, don't forget to enter the contest to win some beads!!

http://www.lampwork.net/fun.html

There's also a poll on that page.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Kandice