Old April 15th 04, 07:13 PM
Cynthia Spilsted

My Mommy always told me that "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't
say anything!" Of course, we've amended it as adults to "If you don't have
anything nice to say, share it over a cup of tea with a friend!"
Either way, there is no purpose to trashing e-quaintences. We might not
agree with everything the other has said, but let's keep open minds here,
people! I like this group because of all the sewing info shared (stories
and tips), but it saddens me when people get nasty to each other.
Have a nice day, all.
Cynthia

"Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Peggy wrote:
I am certainly not "Google-impaired" and am perfectly aware of how to

cut
and paste a URL. There are people in this group who are getting

downright
ignorant!
Furthermore, I have no interest in seeking out Ann's posts. I've heard

more
than enough from her already!

Well, then don't listen, because there is nobody to tell her not to say
anything. (shrug)

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa