Old December 31st 03, 03:02 PM

Default Need Help w/ Key Chart for Bucilla kit

Hi!

I have a Bucilla stamped cross stitch kit 42041 Family Tree Lap Quilt,
purchased via (I think) Good Housekeeping magazine a few years ago.
The thread-colour key for this was lost, and I'm wondering if there's
anyone who coule helpf me find anotehr copy of it? I have the actual
design chart, just but not the key which identifies which symbol =
which colour, and it's VERY difficult to "guess" from the package
picture!

Bucilla customer service say the kit was discontinued more than a
year ago, and therefore they have deleted all information about it and
can't help me (huh? Boggles my mind they would do that so quickly, but
I guess such is life!! lol)

Many thanks