Old August 4th 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

Default Will will I learn

On Aug 4, 11:35*am, "Cindy Schmidt" wrote:
Well Rusty mine is for a Missouri high school. *It's the one that my
daughter graduated from in 09 and she is now an assistant colorguard coach.
I have 73 of these suckers to make and I hate the fact that they got the
fabric to me pretty late. *They should have already been done by now but
they couldn't decide on colors.

Ouch on the finger. *I have never done that one before came close on a
couple of occasions.

LOL about the prescription.

--
Cindy from GA
(but wants to be in MO)

Did they hire your daughter just so they would have you to make the
flags again? Just kidding. But they really hate to lose seamstress
volunteers!
KJ